Terms & Conditions
Please note: by bringing your cat(s) to board with us we will consider you have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions.
We require all customers to fill in a registration form for each cat with owner contact information, details of diet, grooming, medication and veterinary surgeon contact details.
Frogmore Cattery is very happy to accept any breed and age of cat provided that:
- The cat has a valid, current vaccination certificate.
- The cat is generally in good health and is able to walk and use a litter tray.
- The cat does not have a contagious illness.
- The cat has recently and effectively been treated for flea and worm eradication.
- Owners must advise Frogmore Cattery at the time of booking or arrival of any relevant medical history.
Frogmore Cattery is unable to provide veterinary insurance cover and therefore strongly suggests that each owner takes out cover for their own cat. Those without pet insurance will be required to meet the costs of any veterinary treatment that becomes necessary during their stay. Owners with pet insurance are advised to check with their insurers that their cat is covered during their stay with us.
Frogmore Cattery charges include:
- Daily cleaning.
- Food (twice daily) this will be proprietary cat foods, either dry/wet. Kittens will be fed three times per day.
- Toys, scratch post and gentle grooming.
- Cuddles are provided free of charge.
Frogmore Cattery charges DO NOT include:
- Specialist grooming.
- Special foods not normally obtainable on the High Street / Prescription diets.
- Veterinary charges.
Frogmore Cattery will NOT release cats until full payment for their stay has been received.
Current fees will be notified at the time of booking.
Payment of all boarding fees should be made at the time of collection.
Payments can be made by card, cheque or cash.
Fees are charged by the day to include the day of arrival and departure.
If a definite booking is made and your cat fails to arrive and no notice of cancellation is given, you are liable for the full period booked.
We reserve the right to re-home any cat(s) not collected within 7 days of the booked departure date if no communication from you. We will make every possible effort to contact you.
If a cancellation of your booking occurs, you MUST INFORM us 48 hours prior to arrival date, or FULL booking fee will be due.
Our minimum charge is for three days including the day of arrival and departure.
Unless the circumstances are exceptional, we need 48 hours notice if you intend to shorten your cats stay with us. If you collect your cat earlier than booked, we will charge for the total booked period.
Opening times are as published. Customers are asked to deliver and collect their cats during these times.
Cats delivery or collected outside of these hours must be by appointment.
BUSINESS HOURS: We are open from 10:00 to 12:00 and 16.00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 12.00.
Christmas/New Year closed and we are closed on Monday holidays.